Tallinn is somewhere that should definitely be on both yours and your guest’s city break bucket list. It’s the largest city in Estonia, reaped in Nordic and medieval history and culture with lots to offer! Not convinced?
We’ll give you 5 reasons why it should…
- Tallinn has some incredible transport links to Stockholm and Helsinki making these cities easily accessible throughout your visit. Estonia itself is also very easy to explore e.g. it only takes 2 hours to reach Tartu – the country’s second largest city and also the oldest city on the Baltic!
- History has most definitely left its mark on the stunning architecture all around the city
- Compared to most European cities this one not only has direct, affordable flights from London and Edinburgh airports, but it’s also cheap once you’re there e.g. €10 for a fine dining experience
- It may surprise you but Estonia’s beach scene is definitely something to shout about – with white sandy beaches and watersports such as sailing and windsurfing, it makes for a great summer tanning spot!
- Estonia has 1500 islands (bet you didn’t know that!) – life on the islands is very relaxed and Saaremaa, Kihnu, Ruhnu, and Vormsi are among the most popular.
We have some incredible luxury breaks available in Tallinn which could be the perfect addition to your charity auction! Three nights B&B with dinner and wine, staying in a junior suite (one of the best rooms!) is sure to help you raise thousands for your charity.
Simply fill out an application form telling us about your event and we will be in touch to tell you more.